Tuesday 9 April 2013

Exhibition by George Muscat



Forces
it is an exhibition made by George Muscat the artist, he specifies in ceramics and he tries many new ways and creates different products and techniques. The names of the artworks weren’t shown and no information was given. I visited this exhibition on Saturday the 6th of April.

Artist: George Muscat

Why did I choose this work: I chose it because I like the shade  in which the  artwork has got
 inside the whole and the texture is really cool even the colours.



Artist: George Muscat

Why did I choose this: it has the theme of explosion and bursting out and cracking without any control. It looks like bombs because where it is exploding they are round and creates a difference in texture.

artist: George Muscat






Why did I choose this:  first of all I like the sculpture especially the hand on her chest and tummy, they are to detail. The most things I like is the print on the half of her body which is interesting and you do not find them everywhere. It Is like she is tattooed.





             Artist: George Muscat


Why did I choose this: this is the most interesting exhibited work that he has because there a lot of faces but his face is in grey to represent that he is bigger than us. Those faces are all of students that he moulded their faces and used raku to make them. The mirror in between the art work means something a swell to see your face because there are a lot of faces.

artist: George Muscat

why did I choose it: I chose it because I like the green glass in the middle and the texture of it, I like a lot the colours and the abstract art that the mural has and that the design is continues and compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment