Monday 8 April 2013

Filmogrophy: the way of combining


Filmography an exhibition in Palazzo de Piro in Mdina.
 What is filmography?

Filmography is done using a list of comedy films which are directed by one director. Filmography is when you put shots from films and put them together and create a painting. I went to visit this exhibition on the 5th of April in Mdina.



The hand that granted absolution.
 
This is a photo which she edited both photos together, you can see that she put a book and made the texture of the book in her face.

Why did I chose this: it is interesting and you have to look at it some time to understand what it is and how is it made. It was done in 2012



these are captured moment from a film and the words are edited in the pictures.
why did i choose this:  I chose this because it has a good contrast of the picture and the words and I like the lines on the top left of the photo. For me it is like the back of a cover photo of the case of the films.

Why did I chose this: I like a lot how the photo is manipulated on the left hand side and how the lines on the right hand side in the middle and how it gives you the theme of oldness and antique. This shows more manipulation from other compositions.



 Why did I choose this: I chose this because it has a lot of good effects of good editing. From the middle of the painting colour isn't used in a vibrant way it used the sepia effect and with the blue this is the most effect in which I like.


Why did I choose this: this one is very sketchy and has a lot of words in which she/or he is showing the movement of the person, the only thing which is vibrant is the lamp because it is bright red.




No comments:

Post a Comment